Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Next Meeting


Hello, Ink Blots and friends,

We will be meeting at 7:00 (NOTE this change of time) this coming Friday at the Ag Center on US 127. There will be a lot of things to discuss and we will be doing some writing (hint it is Friday the 13th).

If you would like to bring some snacks let me know... If I get some response I will let you know so everyone does not bring something.

I had to change the time because I have to meet some folks after the Thriller presentation downtown. If you want to see the presentation come on down. I should be on time but could be running a little late... if I am just have some snacks and talk until I get there.

If you know someone who would like to join us for this meeting, bring them along because we are going to have a lot of fun and make some important plans for the coming year. I have some really exciting news to share.

Be thinking about some piece of writing you might want to write about Christmas. We have been asked to do a reading during the Holiday celebration downtown. If all goes well one or two of the plays we did last year might be done as well as maybe a couple that were not done last year... nothing in stone yet but certainly in the works.

Looking forward to seeing all of you. For those of you who cannot attend, we will miss you and I will send you an update on all the happening after the meeting...

Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some bloggy love ....