Friday, September 24, 2010
Hello Ink Blots,
In light of Tony's condition, we have decided NOT to have our meeting tonight at the Ag Center. However, we do plan to meet on Friday, October 1st - at this point, probably at the Old Fort (back play/picnic area).
I am working hard to try and get the chapbook pulled together, so if you have not sent me your scary/ghost story, please do so ASAP. My email address is: email@example.com.
With any luck, we will be able to proofread the book on October 1st and still have time to get it printed before the Arts Festival on October 9th.
I'm not a very good substitute leader, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!