Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monday's Untitled:

Have you ever loved so much,
that it hurt to be,
loved someone like you shouldn't have,
and lost the will to see,
but baby you've taken all of me,
now all i've got is you inside,
you've got me feeling things Ive never felt,
love i don't know what to do.
these things i thought weren't possible,
you feel so amazing beneath my fingertips
i never thought i could fall all over,
Ive fallen so much harder than Ive fallen before,
baby you've taken me away,
and i cant ever see myself coming back.
I loved watching you in my arms,
you smell so amazing when you sleep,
the texture of your skin beneath my fingertips,
your heart beneath my hand,
you don't know what you've done to me with just that.
i can still hear the sound of your breathing,
feel your rapid heartbeat on my skin,
you're just so surreal,
i cant believe you,
you're just amazing,
and i just cant let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some bloggy love ....