Thursday, January 29, 2009

Critique Meeting Canceled


Dear Ink Blots,

I hope you are all safe and sound during this rough time here in Mercer County and other places...I am out of my home for now and with no idea when we will be able to return. I am staying with my mom in Harrodsburg and we have power and have just gotten the water back.

We will not be meeting tomorrow the 30th due to all this mess in and around. We will reschedule it asap... I have not had a chance to review all the writing you all gave/ sent me, I am sorry and promise to have it all caught up sometime before the next meeting on the 13th.

I hope you all visit the blog site and while there visit Bobbi's other sites... if you do visit, leave a note even if you don't post any writing. I am going to try and check it out tomorrow from mom's computer but it is soooooo slow it takes forever to do anything.

Stay safe, drop me a note and let me know everyone is ok. If you need anything let me know and I will try to help anyway I can.

God bless,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some bloggy love ....