Friday, January 23, 2009

Virus

Hello, Blog Blots (a version of Ink Blots)... since none of you have been here yet to post anything I am going to tell you why I have not been here since my last entry... I have a virus for which there is not a pill to cure. I may have picked it up on myspace or it may have just arrived via an email or something... but whatever it is, it is bad. At this moment as I type it has not taken over yet but it will. Therefore I am not going to write much for now... Just know I am not sending out emails very often and I am being careful. If you get something from me make sure you run a scan and do not contract my virus.. But let's get some posts on here ... I will be back as soon as my computer guru finds my problem.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some bloggy love ....