Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello, Bloggers. I am excited about using this site for a lot of our challenges. What I hope I can do is, post the challenges for each meeting here so you can come back and check what we are supposed to be doing. It would be fine if you have draft of what you are planning on bringing to the group meeting and getting feedback on it prior to the meeting.
Thanks to Bobbi, The Blog Queen, for setting this up for us. I hope you will participate in this and make it a really useful tool for our group. Of course, if you are like me, you will need some practice at blogging. Hopefully in the next couple of meetings we will have The Queen give us some pointers on how to make this an even more useful tool.
Let's get some stuff on here and see what happens.
Tony

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tony! I'm working on some blogging tips for the class (like the ones I gave you). Hopefully I'll have them ready for the next meeting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some bloggy love ....