Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I BELIEVE


I BELIEVE

I believe in unconditional love - for a child, a spouse, even a wayward niece like mine.

I believe there is something after death - but I'm not sure if it's heaven or hell, maybe a combination of both.

I believe in one great creator - but who really knows if it's God or Goddess or Ali or Who?

I believe in happiness - even though sometimes it may be very far from my life; I do have happy moments to look back on.

I believe in romantic love - the kind I feel for my hubby; it may not always be sizzling hot, but it is comfortable and just for us.

I believe in time because I see it marching across my face, I see it in my collection of daily journels, I see it in the progression of my children.

I believe in the constant seasons - though changing as they may; from fall to winter, spring to summer, they always come back again.

I believe in the moon to guide my lonely nights - the same continual glow and company my ancestors did enjoy.

I believe in the stars above for they have forseen the way - long before the lowly race of humans was a twinkle in someone's eye.

I believe in the sun who keeps us all alive - providing warmth and growing energy, the sun will see us through.

I believe ...

I really believe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some bloggy love ....