Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spirituality


SPIRITUALITY

When I was a young girl, I went to church every Sunday with my grandmother, Ella Belle. We always sat on the piano side, five rows up from the front. I loved listening to Granny sing the old time hymns and I would try and imitate her, even when I was too young to read the lyrics. But Granny didn’t show her religion only at church on Sunday – she worshipped God every day no matter where she was. I was in Granny’s gardens I learned a valuable life lesson:

You don’t have to be in a church to feel spiritual.
Spirituality is a feeling – your special relationship with God because He is with us every minute of every day – not just on Sundays from 11 o’clock until noon.


(Advanced writers' workshop - jump start)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some bloggy love ....